Saturday, February 23, 2013

Faith in Color

Saint Peter's Church. Don't ask me what kind of christianity they practice here. My boss Gwenn was receiving an award from an alzheimer's program that is based out of this church.
She's an amazing individual that deserves far more recognition. An award is a good start.
This was by far the most modern church I've ever been to. The design of the place was just out there.
Lots of seemingly random art, security guards, floors with names like The Sanctuary Level.
It was a grand and bizarre place with swooping spiral staircases.
Power of religion is enormous and fascinating, but also confusing and weird.

I didn't make this one black and white because of the strange bright patterns on the pillows of the pews. I also love that there is a picture in the far corner over there.



This is Gwenn and one of her favorite members of her alzheimer's group.


And this is me trying to get candid shots of Gwenn and some co-workers after being inspired by street photography the night before.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Arrrrrrchives